An Update on our classes..
We have been wondering how to tackle the lockdown extensions in the future and thought we would update all our guests via this newsletter.
Instead of moving dates every time there is an extension, we will instead wait until we have confirmation of opening back up to list our new dates. We do not have any dates listed after October so we have plenty of weekends available and we will also have Summer of 2022 to list classes (pending no lockdown).
If you would like a refund instead of waiting, can you please email us on email@example.com
We can assure you that as soon as we are allowed to open up, we will be listing all of the classes that have been cancelled as a priority and we also have some new classes to list in 2022 too!
Take care everyone...we miss you!
James & Lilian Oliver