Funky Festive Gift Wrap & Card Making Workshop
It's time to bring some joy, colour and fun to your gift wrapping capers this year.
Kelly will walk you through some simple crafty techniques that will have your gifts looking super festive and all with some simple art supplies and your own signature playful style.
Kelly will show you:
- Basic techniques to decorate your own gift wrap using paints, markers and pencils.
- Simple ways to make cute gift tags and cards using collage
- And a nifty way to make your own gift bags and bows from simple paper supplies.
Each workshop participant will walk away with:
- Some nifty new gift wrapping skills
- A handy booklet with all techniques covered in the workshop
- And some funky new cards and wrapping paper that are sure to bring some joy to family and friends.
ABOUT THE TEACHER:
Melbourne based mixed media artist, Kelly Basford has been honing her craft from the day she could delicately grasp a brush in her hand. She draws inspiration from the beauty and wonder of the natural world, particularly the vastness and magic of the stars and constellations that paint the sky and the beauty and delicateness of the flowers and plants all around us. Kelly works with a wide range of art mediums, but has a love for acrylics and watercolour, to convey the space and stillness within her finished works.
When she is not painting or teaching classes she enjoys spending precious time with her husband and young son, going for walks or cooking at home.